Questions? 977 1 4104336
Statement of Purpose
TheA�Statement of PurposeA�is the most important part of your application that will tell the admissions committee who you are in some detail, what you want to learn about in your applied courses, what has influenced your career path so far, your professional interests and where you plan to go from here. It is a long essay which includes brief introduction, education background, employment history, course details of applied course, career goals and many more things.
The statement of purpose approximately consists of 1000 words. ItA�is a declarative sentence which summarizes the specific topic and goals of a document. It is typically included in the introduction to give the reader an accurate, concrete understanding what the document will cover and what admissions committee can gain from reading it. So the statement of purpose should be clear and genuine with proper checking of every grammar error, spelling or any else mistakes. It plays a vital role for an admission.
Statement of Purpose must include the following information:
- Your personal brief introduction or you can start with personal philosophy/motto if you like. It includes your name, address, your intent for the course etc.
- You should state your academic achievements or history and English proficiency with respective dates. Also the training, internship, employment history if applicable.
- The reason to choose the particular education destination where student should have some comparative difference like: health and safety, education system, duration to complete and cost analysis as well as definitely career opportunity with that country and also why not to study in Nepal or any other countries.
- The reason to choose particular education provider compare to other institution in terms of graduation and employability rate, student support, student/teacher ratio at the class and any further good point A�like Academic requirement, tuition fees, IELTS requirement of institution ranking and also with about the chosen city.
- Student must be clear about the course he is applying for and how that program is fit with your future plans and career pathways. In depth you can explain about the course (units, compulsory subjects, elective/major/optional subject, and possible career opportunity. A�
- The main point of the statement of purpose is to show your vision clearly to the admission committee so your career plan should be clear and specific. You can mention the potentiality to achieve the goals you have set for yourself the career opportunity, competitive benefit you will get with the help of your applied course.
- For the financial coverage to your studies you should explain your family financial capacity and circumstances of sponsor.
- Student should aware of the GTE requirement and immigration history, here student needs to explain whether they have applied earlier to any country, immigration history, previous travel history.
- As final words, you can conclude the statement of purpose by requesting your admission in that particular institution with the course you have chosen.
Ved International Education Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
House no: 146, JanasahayogMarga, New Baneswor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Get in Touch
Contact person: Ashik Karki, M.D.
Phone: +977 1 4104336
Approved By: Nepal Government, Ministry of Education
Member of:Education Consultancy Association of Nepal